This item is made with 1/4in thick acrylic.
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Squiggy is the go-to tool for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs.
- Creative Grids® grip prevents slipping
- Black and White dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Mirror image design allows you to quilt multiple width borders with the same tool
- Seam guides guarantee accuracy
- Stopping points ensure a continuous quilting design.
Use Squiggy for quilting: Serpentine lines in both directions in 2 and 3-inch borders and sashings; overlapping serpentine lines; varied serpentine lines; allover ribbons; ogees; clamshells and more! The high shank is 1/4 inch thick so it works for domestic as well as longarm machines. The low shank is 1/8 inch thick, specifically designed for low shank domestic sewing machines.
Total Size – 4in x 6-1/2in, 1/4in thick (or 1/8in)