Sold by the yard
HeatnBond Iron-on Vinyl is a flexible, water resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children’s art smocks and more!
– 17 inches wide
– Heat activated
– Gloss finish
– Sewable with regular or non-stick foot.
– Fusible only on one side
– For use on fabric or paper
– UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
– Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
– Iron-on Vinyl is NOT adhesive. If you need adhesive please use HeatnBond Lite or Ultrahold.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For More information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Single Sided
- Washing/Drying instructions: Follow Fabric Care instructions
- Best use: Placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children’s art smocks and more